- 22 Haziran 2022
- Yayınlayan: İbrahim Demircan
- Kategori: caribbeancupid visitors
31. If he leave (them) uncared for but one year and return, they shall give him his field, his garden, and his house, and he himself shall continue his business.
32. If per merchant ransom either an officer or a constable who has been captured on an errand of the king, and enable him onesto reach his city; if there be sufficient ransom sopra his house, he shall ransom himself: if there be not sufficient ransom mediante his house, per the temple of his city he shall be ransomed; if there be not sufficient ransom mediante the temple of his city, the palace shall ransom him.
A woman, merchant or other property-owner may sell field, garden or house
34. If per governor or a magistrate take the property of an officer, plunder an officer, let an officer for hire, present an officer per verso judgment onesto per man of influence, take the gift which the king has given to an officer, that governor or magistrate shall be put preciso death.
35. If verso man buy from an officer the cattle of sheep which the king has given sicuro that officer, he shall forfeit his money.
37. If per man purchase the field or garden or house of an officer, constable or tax-gatherer, his deed-tablet shall be broken (canceled) and he shall forfeit his money and he shall return the field, garden or house onesto its owner.
38. An officer, constable or tax-gatherer shall not deed puro his wife or daughter the field, garden or house, which is his business (i.ed., which is his by virtue of his office), nor shall he assign them for debt.
39. He may deed onesto his wife or http://www.datingranking.net/it/caribbeancupid-review daughter the field, garden or house which he has purchased and (hence) possesses, or he may assign them for debt.
If a governor or verso magistrate take possession of the men of levy (or, pardon per deserter) or accept and send a hired substitute on an errand of the king, that governor or magistrate shall be put puro death
41. If a man have bargained for the field, garden or house of an officer, constable or tax-gatherer and given sureties, the officer, constable or tax-gatherer shall return onesto his field, garden or house and he shall take to himself the sureties which were given onesto him.
42. If a man rent a field for cultivation and do not produce any grain in the field, they shall call him sicuro account, because he has not performed the sistema required on the field, and he shall give esatto the owner of the field grain on the basis of the adjacent (fields).
43. If he do not cultivate the field and neglect it, he shall give to the owner of the field grain on the basis of the adjacent (fields); and the field which he has neglected, he shall break up with hoes, he shall harrow and he shall return esatto the owner of the field.
44. If per man rent an unreclaimed field for three years puro develop it, and neglect it and do not develop the field, con the fourth year he shall break up the field with hoes, he shall hoe and harrow it and he shall return it to the owner of the field and shall measure out ten GUR of grain a ten GAN.
45. If per man rent his field sicuro verso tenant for crop-rent and receive the crop-rent of his field and later Adad (i.e., the Storm God) inundate the field and carry away the produce, the loss (falls on) the tenant.